CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE PARCELS
A personalized chocolate gift.
What you need:
Christmas chocolate moulds
1 glass or plastic bowl
1 double boiler
Small gift boxes
Grease-proof baking paper
Sweet chocolate for melting
1 block of white chocolate
1 block of dark chocolate
The chocolate will develop a bitter taste if heated longer than the recommended time chocolate.
1. Boil water in the base of the double boiler.
2. Simmer over low heat.
3. Place chocolate in the top of the double boiler.
4. Follow the packaging instructions, and heat the chocolate until totally melted.
5. Turn heat off.
6. Using the teaspoon, drip melted chocolate into moulds.
7. Set aside in a cool place until dry.
8. Run the vegetable peeler down the side of the chocolate block several times to form curls.
9. Repeat step 8 for the other chocolate block.
10. Open the small gift boxes.
11. Line the box with a small piece of the greaseproof baking paper.
12. Place some chocolate curls on the base of the box.
13. When the chocolates in the moulds have dried, place chocolates on top of the curls.
14. Top off with more curls and a small piece of greaseproof baking paper.
15. Close gift box and tie a ribbon around it.
Try tying a beaded heart bow replacement around, instead of the ribbon.